So, I got some feedback about the language I used in my 'Kaka' post yesterday, something to the tune that I used too many curse words and the post overall was scatological in nature.
I could justify it by saying that my mood was such that I openly expressed myself. I could also come up with several other reasons and even apologize. I'm not going to do that. Reasons don't belong here. And the only apology you'll get from me is if I don't make a difference in your life.
My M.O. in general is to keep the cursing out. This does not guarantee a rated PG post every time and there will be posts that are slightly more 'expressive' than others. What's there though is I promise to talk to you like I do my best friend and say it like it is, no matter how it sounds. My promise is to share openly, coming from the context of making a difference in your life as well as my own.
My 'Kaka' post from yesterday is not about kaka. It's about creating being powerful in any circumstance, good or bad. For those who were hoping for a scatological lesson and were let down, please feel free to look up the word 'scatology' in Wikipedia. You'll get a full explanation on this compound word of Hellenic origin.
Now go get a life!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I echo your sentiments. However, it has come to my attention that someone that is very dear to us both has requested that we refrain from the more colorful language that we have been using. I have the utmost respect for this person and will comply with their wishes. We will still tell it like it is and be straightforward. We will just choose our language more carefully. Now get a life!
ReplyDelete